The Chemical Watch Expo "Global Chemical Regulations" is an informative and lively event bringing together the regulatory community. It gives you the opportunity to network with your peers, get up to date with the latest regulatory developments and seek out future service providers, all in one place.
The regulatory landscape - and with it the role of regulatory professionals - in the chemical industry is constantly evolving. The global scale of many of today’s companies mean exponentially more regulations, protocols, and guidance to keep track of to remain compliant. Keeping pace with this ever changing landscape is a strong suit for most regulatory professionals.
Meet us on site and learn how Veeva's regulatory cloud solution helps chemical companies to
- Keep a clear overview of products and registration status, globally and regionally
- Manage due dates and timelines for registration processes (e.g. REACH)
- Manage regulated labels and packaging (CLP)
- Support cross-functional collaboration and training
Join our workshop!
12th June, 10:15, Stream 5
Learn how to REACH compliance in the EU and beyond
- Euclid (or Iuclid) might be the father of geometry, but is it the right solution for REACH compliance?
- How to keep a clear overview of products and registration status, globally and regionally.
- Manage due dates and timelines for registration processes (e.g. REACH).
Meet us at Stand #8 and learn more!
Not attending the event? Click here and one of our specialists will contact you shortly.