What is BrandOne?
Who is it designed for?
BrandOne is designed for all parties that design, develop, review and approve, distribute, and localize marketing collateral and product claims, including internal stakeholders across departments, creative agencies, and external partners.
What problem does it solve?
BrandOne helps companies accelerate speed to market, increase content reuse, and expand the impact of claims while maintaining regulatory compliance.
- Unified: Move from a fragmented and complicated commercial content management process to a streamlined process and single source of truth for managing the creation, review and approval, distribution, and use / reuse of marketing collateral and claims.
- Speed: Gain efficiency through automated workflows and task assignments, reduce review and approval cycles, and improve use / reuse of approved marketing collateral.
- Control and Compliance: Ensure the right team members across internal functions, geographies, and external partners have access to work in progress content, review and approval cycles, and the latest approved marketing collateral for use as needed.
- Insights: Built-in dashboards and reporting allow real-time visibility into your marketing collateral development, distribution, and use / reuse.
How is it licensed?
As a multi-tenant, cloud-based SaaS provider, Veeva can offer flexible pricing options. Our standard model is User-Based pricing. The Veeva pricing approach is straightforward, predictable and easy for customers to understand; as users are added cost will increase.
This model is great for most organizations, but we realize that this model becomes less attractive as our customers scale to thousands of users. To address this, Veeva offers an Enterprise License pricing model that is a single, annual subscription fee for the use of an application(s) and is managed by a governor vs. per-user cost. This model ensures pricing is tied to the right incremental unit of value for our customers in consideration of engagement at an enterprise level.
For specific pricing information, please contact us and one of our specialists will be happy to provide a quote based on your specific business requirements.
What are common use cases for BrandOne?
Marketing Collateral Review and Approval:
- Use Case: Review and approval of marketing collateral from individual component content to composite assets to full campaign toolkits for in market use.
- Common Challenges: The review and approval process can vary across the brand teams, geographies, and external partners. Additionally, these approaches can be managed through emails, phone calls, or customized solutions ultimately leaving the final approved assets on individual laptops, shared drives, or with agency partners.
- Value: Simplify, streamline, and accelerate the marketing collateral review and approval process across the creative, marketing, legal, and regulatory functions while maintaining a single, auditable source of truth that you control.
Digital Asset Management:
- Use Case: A solution for storing, searching, and sharing assets (e.g. images, videos, claims, etc.) and associated metadata enabling global content management and use / reuse of the latest approved collateral.
- Common Challenges: Without a DAM in place, digital assets, including finished assets and working files, tend to be spread across an organization on local laptops, shared drives, and with agency partners. Finding the latest approved version of the desired assets becomes fairly difficult leading to lost time, reduced reach of marketing campaigns, or even worse spending marketing budgets on recreating assets rather than activating them within and across channels with consumers to strengthen brand equity.
- Value: Improve marketing productivity and efficiency, ensure brand compliance and protect brand equity, and deliver the latest approved content faster.
- Use Case: Review and approval of product claims based on substantiation developed through product testing, legal and regulatory considerations, and inclusion in a variety of marketing collateral (on packaging, in commercials, etc.).
- Common Challenges: The claims review and approval process has traditionally been manually intensive and driven through emails, spreadsheets, and shared drives. Additionally, given the ongoing changes to products, competitive offerings, and legal and regulatory considerations claims require ongoing reevaluation. While custom solutions are sometimes employed, the result is usually the same - a slow, labor intensive process that continues to put the company at legal and regulatory risk.
- Value: Claims are statements made about the benefits, characteristics, and/or performance of a product designed to make brands relevant, desirable, or superior in order to ultimately influence the purchase decision. Being able to accelerate the claims review and approval process directly translates to revenue, margin, and market share. Additionally, when challenged on claims, having a clear line of sight to the approval process history, supporting assets, and marketing collateral impacted enables organizations to significantly reduce legal and regulatory risk.