Download your copy of this new survey of 250 Quality Management leaders from regulated industries such as consumer goods, cosmetics, food & beverage, specialty chemicals, and crop science.
Report findings reveal insights into the opportunities and challenges facing quality practitioners in 2021 and beyond.
Key findings of the 2021 report include:
- How global quality leaders rank their top 8 challenges
- Which quality-related systems are being consolidated into unified solutions
- What new capabilities companies are adding to their existing QMS systems
- How the COVID-19 pandemic is shifting and accelerating quality's digital transformation
- Bonus: qualitative insights from 12 in depth interviews with global quality innovators